Medizone International, Inc. (OTCBB: MZEI) Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Medizone International's business?
Medizone International is a research and development company engaged in developing its AsepticSure™ technology to decontaminate and sterilize hospital surgical suites, emergency rooms, intensive care units, schools and other critical infrastructure.
2. What is Medizone International’s Ticker, CUSIP, SEDOL and sector information?
- Medizone International's ticker is MZEI.OB, and traded on OTCBB. (OTCBB: MZEI)
- The CUSIP number is 585013105.
- Medizone is in the Pharmaceutical Industry; Health Care Sector; Health Care Services Company.
- The Standard & Poor GICS is 35102015.
- The Company’s SEDOL is 2575799.
3. When was Medizone International Inc founded
Medizone International Inc was founded in 1986.
4. How many of the Company's shares are outstanding
On October 1, 2012, the registrant had 281.3 M shares of common stock, par value $.001 per share, issued and outstanding.
5. What are Medizone International's fiscal year and corresponding quarter-end dates
We operate on a fiscal year that runs from Jan. 1 to Dec. 31. Quarter-ends are:March 31 (Q1), June 30 (Q2), September 30 (Q3) and December 31 (Q4).
6. Who are Medizone International's Independent Chartered Public Accountants
The independent registered accounting firm is: HJ & Associates, LLC, Salt Lake City, UT
7. How many employees and/or consultative staff does Medizone International have?
As of October 1, 2012, Medizone International has a combined total of 15 full-time employees and consultants.
8. Who is Medizone International's transfer agent and registrar?
American Stock Transfer & Trust
59 Maiden Lane
New York, NY 10038
9. How is Medizone International, Inc. Traded?
Medizone International, Inc. (MZEI) Is Traded:
The OTCBB is a regulated electronic trading service offered by the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) that shows real time quotes, last-sale prices and volume information for over-the-counter (OTC) equity securities. Companies listed on this exchange are required to file current financial statements with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
A full montage trading screen is available at MZEI